Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

10 Great Flirting Tips

Go down 
+2
Freya_Wolf
chicosci
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chicosci

chicosci

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-01

10 Great Flirting Tips Empty
PostSubject: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2008, 7:22 pm

There are times when we all get shy or insecure when just meeting someone or trying to meet that special someone. Flirting is essential in this modern dating world…our body language gives a hint of whether we are approachable or should we move on. Here is some important but critical flirting advice if you plan to get out of the friend category and into a potential lover zone.

#1 – Waving

A little signal to someone who has caught your attention is a non-invasive way to flirt and simply say “hi”.

#2 – A Smile

This is an absolute must. It’s something we all think we do naturally, but we probably don’t in reality. I’d suggest practicing in that mirror as you’re getting ready for your evening out on the town. Practice, practice, practice. Pick the one you like most.

#3 – A Wink

This one is a little more difficult and intimidating to do. After all, if you’re winking you’ve both caught each other’s attention by now. You have to have the guts to do it. So do a quick little flirtatious wink…it’ll be fun, trust me. It will almost be a small little secret only the two of you are sharing.

#4 – Now You’re Caught Looking

Flirting Tips

Most of us have an urge to look away when the person we’ve been focusing on actually look back at us. Well, don’t be afraid to look back…let them know you’re a little, if not a lot, interested. This is also another good opportune moment to try that special smile. (And don’t look too long…maybe a second or two…just a nice little tease).

#5 – Start Your Conversation

By this point you’ll be ready to say something…anything. If you’re a man, you may want to comment on the woman’s dress or earrings, keep it light and simple…but a tad different. Not the usual, “What’s a girl like you doing at a place like this?” Too old…too stupid.

#6 – Hold Eye Contact

While having this first conversation, don’t fidget. Keep a steady and even eye contact. Glance over here and there of course, but once in a while hold the contact and don’t look away. Ladies, men absolutely love that. It’s very intimate and extremely sexy.

#7 – A Non-invasive Touch

Women find it difficult to be the first to do this. They don’t want to come across as needy or desperate. But it can be a simple brush up against his arm, or placing a hand lightly on her arm for ever so brief a moment. Maybe if you’re walking towards a table, walk a little too close to him…oh yeah!

#8 – Check Her Out, Guys!

Flirting Tips

Guys always – always, like checking out the chick they are hitting on. Women like to feel sexy and if a man does it in a gentlemanly way, she will appreciate that to no end. This is not the time where we want to feel like a cheap piece of meat (as I mentioned in a previous article)…that comes later gentlemen…much later. Roam your eyes gently across her and keep the conversation going. She’ll love every second of it.

#9 – The Night is Done, Time to Say Goodnight

Flirting Tips

Keep it simple. You may or may not want to reconnect with this person. Either way, don’t be shy. If you had a great time, then say it. “I had a wonderful time, how about meeting up again some time.” If not, there are still ways to let them down without letting them know you’ve let them down. “Hey, I’m here all the time, maybe we’ll run into each other again soon.” Either way, you will feel as if you’ve come out of it with a wonderful sense of style and still be a stand-up kind of guy/girl.

#10 – Make it Fun

The most important tip to remember…flirting is always a lot of fun. Any type of interaction where the senses get you feeling happy and in high spirits is a good thing. Never look upon it as having failed at something if you didn’t ‘connect’ with anyone. Have fun..and keep trying.

Flirting is not about mastering something. It’s about being comfortable with who you are and enjoying being yourself. It’s about meeting new people…they may become a lover or simply a friend. Either way, it’s always about experiencing new people and places.I hope it help sa mga torpe dha.. eheh peace!! :twisted: :twisted:
Back to top Go down
Freya_Wolf

Freya_Wolf

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeJuly 27th 2008, 9:00 pm

hmmm..pede ba na gamiton maski uyab na? hahaha
Back to top Go down
pacs

pacs

Number of posts : 1744

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 8:26 am

hahaha pwede ra cgoro fria oi hehehehe...
Back to top Go down
http://ravnod.multiply.com/
Wendel
Republic Of Gamers
Republic Of Gamers
Wendel

Number of posts : 1983

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2008, 10:05 am

Freya_Wolf wrote:

kinsa diay uyab nmo freya?
Back to top Go down
https://ston3.darkbb.com
doulox

doulox

Number of posts : 517
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2008, 8:35 pm

ewww..
Back to top Go down
elmo

elmo

Number of posts : 71
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2009, 9:03 pm

xur mo ana? lolz 10 Great Flirting Tips 719972
Back to top Go down
chicosci

chicosci

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-01

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitimeFebruary 7th 2009, 9:43 pm

Freya_Wolf wrote:

grabe..horny ra kau ka ahahah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 10 Great Flirting Tips   10 Great Flirting Tips I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

10 Great Flirting Tips
Page 1 of 1